I'm so dizzy - today has been like playing games when you're a child when you just spin and spin and spin.
So leading into today I've been writing a mongo blog post in my head including topics such as marathons, small victories, my pet peeves and my super-crazy townhouse association meeting. Then today it was going to be about my inability to say no to people and how that is creating an enormous amount of stress for me at the moment - and how that inability to say no and/or stand up for myself also leads to stressful holidays and birthdays - which is already happening in regards to this Christmas.
Then I watched Oprah this afternoon (ok, yesterday as it technically is Wednesday now) and my head spun more. Did anybody see it? That will be a whole separate post.
Then I got what could be potentially be great news from a friend tonight and if things work out I will be so thrilled.
So really, my head is spinning. After feeling quite stressed out most of the day, it is good that the day is finishing on a positive note. But I seriously just do not know how I will get any sleep tonight - and I have been exhausted all day!
So I guess I will just tease you all with all of that, and now I have a bit of a list to help remind myself of what I mean to cover. I will figure out what to say about what soon! And to the dozen of you I owe emails, I promise I will get to them - I haven't forgotten, and I know I've said that before. I just continue to beg forgiveness!
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes...I saw Oprah..hubby could not have look less interested LOL Hopefully he was just nervous, otherwise wifey really pushed this on him...which is the feel I got. Anyway, interesting option and those women in India are being so blessed by it.
Hmmmm... I get the feeling that you are excited about something... Sounds wonderful, whatever it is!
Post a Comment