Just a quick note, as I have GOT to get at least a few hours of sleep, that I am here and all is well (other than getting quite lost to and from the hospital at 12:30 and 3:30 a.m.!). Baby is born but I have not been let in to see the baby yet (yep, keeping the gender a surprise for the moment!). But birthmom did want to see me tonight after all (initially she didn't want to meet me, or not right away), so raced back over there after checking into hotel and we spent a couple of hours visiting. And she's awesome. I am so glad I jumped on the plane, because it appears it is going to be a great situation.
More soon!

13 comments:
oh my goodness! this is soooooooo exciting! I can't wait to hear more.
Holy cow - that is fanfreakingtastic! i am so happy for you. Crossing everything that is appropriate on the other side of the world!
Congrats,
Cindy
YEAH!!!!!!!!Keeping you in my prayers! Enjoy each second of that precious baby!!!!
So happy!
Oh happy news! Keep us posted!!
Oh my gosh! Congratulations! This is so exciting for you! Are you in Cincinnati? Email me!!!! I'm not in Cincinnati, but that is sooo not the point. Email me anyway!
Congratulations! That's wonderful that you and birthmom seemed to click well.
Huge Congrats...soooo exciting@!!!
Wow, fingers crossed for you. May all your dreams come true!
Bev
Wishing you the best, Stacy.
Wow!! When have you had time to breathe? This is almost unbelievable -- but in such a great way. I'll be waiting impatiently for more news, and I'll pray that all goes well. Oh my gosh!
so crazy excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear all the details, when you have the time/energy/inclination to share!!
Praying for everyone involved!!
Wow, I can't believe how quickly everything just pieced together with this new agency. Huge prayers for you and all involved!
Post a Comment