Abbie is never too far away!
Delaney and her new pal Honey (my cousin J and aunt made Honey at Build a Be*r last weekend for Delaney!)
Again just showing Abbie is never too far away!
And just cause...
And I'm moving on over to a new blog address, The Delightful Delaney. I feel like it's just wrong to still have the address be mylittlemanfromvietnam - I don't want Delaney to get a complex or something (ok, yes, that's primarily sarcasm - but I still feel it's a good thing to make the move)! And I like the wordpress ability to password protect individual posts - something I'm not doing quite yet, but anticipate perhaps doing at some point. So please follow us over there!

3 comments:
I will look for the new blog- Delaney is so beautiful. I may need to get some agency info from you if Vietnam falls through....
She is so teeny! I just love that sweet little face in the photo where she is sucking on her pacifier.
Let God bless you! That’s great there are such kind people like you on the globe. You may be interested in reading info about the orphanages in Ukraine https://hopenowusa.org
Post a Comment